Auto-Battle (AB) is the ability for your team to do battle without you (the player) performing actions.
You can allow or disallow your team from using items in your Quick Slots (such as potions and elixirs) via a checkbox in System Menu > Settings > System tab > Use Quickslots in Auto-Battle.
Formation window Edit
You can also enable Auto-Battle at the Formation-level in the Formation screen.
You can enable Auto-Battle for individual mercenaries or your full formation from the formation window.
Click the Auto-Battle checkbox to enable Auto-Battle. Auto-Battle applies to your Main Character and any enabled mercenaries in your formation.
Normal Combat Edit
- You need an Auto-Battle License to use Auto-Battle.
- You can determine which skills your characters can use during Auto-Battle from the Skills window (disable any skill by unchecking the Auto-Battle checkbox). You cannot disable passive skills during Auto-Battle.
- A player will accumulate 5 Auto-Battle Points (up to maximum points), for each manual battle.
- Auto-Battle will consume potions and elixirs equipped in your Quick Slots.
Mercenary Auto-Battle Edit
Maximum Auto-Battle Points Edit
The maximum Auto-Battle Points is 50 by default.
The maximum Auto-Battle Points can be increased by:
- King Firecracker Decoration (Max Auto-Battles +20)