Dragoons can strike the first two enemies in a column, dealing half damage to the second target. They are the most fragile class amongst the melee classes, but counterbalanced by their very high Attack Power. Their skills specialize in lowering their enemies' Action Power. Dragoon main grants +4, +4 & +4 (PvE) | +4, +4 & +4 (PvP) Multi-Hit, Critical & Accuracy stats to your entire formation.
The reach of your spear allows you to strike two enemies in a column with high attack power. You can use Lightning Spear magic to cause damage to you enemies while slowing them down. A melee character cannot attack enemies in the air.
Basic Info Edit
- Lightning Spear: Damage enemies and reduce their Action Power by striking with a lightning spear.
- Deadly Strike: A strike of desperation while on the verge of death. The attack puts a strain on your Action Power, delaying your next turn.
- Guard Dispel: Remove Holy Guard from the enemies' front row.
- Break Down: Damage all enemies by shaking the ground. Casting Break Down on top of Chaos Wind will cast Destructive Wind.
Level 100 Upgrade Skill Edit
You must complete the Main Character level 100 Upgrade quest line to learn this skill.
- Flame Spear: Flourishes a spear of light at the enemy.
Level 120 Upgrade Skills Edit
You can learn only one of these skills. These skills can only be learned after level 120 upgrade.
- Vessel of Wrath: Rapidly amplify your skills with an unmatched fighting spirit to attack the opponent.
- War Cry: Weaken your enemies' morale with a mighty war cry.
- Green Dragon's Rage: Releases the Green Dragon's rage, weakening Ranged enemies.
- Spirit Echo: Calls upon the spirit of the spear to deal extra damage and decrease Action Power. Passive.