Free League is a competition between players of similar levels and divisions.
Free League ScheduleEdit
Free League occurs 6 times a day, each league lasting for 70 minutes.
- 0:00 AM
- 3:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- 9:00 PM
There are a total of 18 divisions in the Free League.
|18||Lv 20 - 59||Div. 18 - 17|
|17||Lv 20 - 79||Div. 16 - 18|
|16||Lv 60 - 79||Div. 17 - 15|
|15||Lv 60 - 99||Div. 14 - 16|
|14||Lv 80 - 99||Div. 15 - 13|
|13||Lv 80 - 119||Div. 12 - 14|
|12||Lv 100 - 119||Div. 13 - 11|
|11||Lv 100 - 129||Div. 10 - 12|
|10||Lv 120 - 129||Div. 11 - 9|
|9||Lv 120 - 139||Div. 8 - 9|
|8||Lv 130 - 139||Div. 9 - 7|
|7||Lv 130 - 149||Div. 6 - 8|
|6||Lv 140 - 149||Div. 7 - 5|
|5||Lv 140 - 159||Div. 4 - 6|
|4||Lv 140 - 159||Div. 5 - 3|
|3||Lv 150 - 170||Div. 2 - 4|
|2||Lv 150 - 170||Div. 1 - 2|
|1||Lv 150 - 170||Div. 2 - Tier 0|
|Tier 0||Lv 150 - 170||Tier 0 - Div. 1|
Free League RulesEdit
- You can enter the League anytime that it is open. (If you withdraw, you cannot re-enter the league for 10 minutes.)
- Rewards will be given based on a player's division. (see Battle point)
- If you go over the time limit, Free League will end when the last battle that you are in ends.
- You cannot enter the League 15 minutes before it ends.
- Matching will end 8 minutes prior to the League's end.
- Matching will occur every 11 minutes during Free League.
- You will have a maximum of 8 matches in Free League and if you complete 8 battles, you cannot participate in the League regardless of time left. (You can battle 8 times in each time period.)
- The match is over when either Main Character dies or time runs out. When time runs out, the person with the highest Scores wins.
- For each mercenary killed =100points
- For each physical attack= 1 point
- For each magic skill attack= 2 points.
Free League BattleEdit
- Time limit for the battle is a maximum of 10 minutes.
- There will be a penalty which reduces HP every turn when you reach your 13th turn.
- You win if you kill the opponent's main character within the time limit.
- In the case of a tie, it will be counted a loss for both sides.
- If there's no matching opponent, you will play against a Doppelganger NPC.
- The Doppelganger NPC has identical skill mix of your available matching opponents.
- The battle with Doppelganger NPC won't affect your total competition score. (Only applied to division up/down.)
Mercenary Auto-Battle ModeEdit
- This Auto-Battle mode can only be used during Free League. All mercenaries except the main character will battle automatically.
- The main character must be controlled manually during his/her turn in order for the mercenaries to auto-battle.
- You can enable Mercenary Auto-Battle Mode from the Free League interface window.
The Championship is a tournament for the top players from that week's free league. The Weekly Championship occurs once a week. It starts at 6:00 PM PDT every Sunday. Your division must be 8 or higher to participate in the championship. There is no restriction on equipment in the weekly championship.
- Players must register within 10 minutes once registration opens.
- Matching and battles will start as soon as registration ends.
- Battles will be carried out in a tournament format; once a player loses a battle he/she will be eliminated from the championship.
- The winner of the last battle will be the champion.
- A player cannot participate after registration has ended.
Weekly Championship RewardsEdit
These are the prizes received in the Weekly Championship. If you win a match by default, you will not receive the participation rewards.
- Champion's Prize
- Winner's Prize (each competition)
- Participation Rewards
- Observation Rewards
See Grand Championship.