Unlike in Free League, in Colosseum League the players' equipment level and grade does not matter and magic skills use a preset level. This allows for more even fights between players of different level and might.
Free League ScheduleEdit
- 0:00 AM
- 3:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- 9:00 PM
Free League Rules Edit
- You can enter the League anytime that it is open. (If you withdraw, you cannot re-enter the league for 10 minutes.)
- Rewards will be given based on a player's division (see Battle Points). For every 10 completes fights, you will receive a Glorious Supply Box.
- If you go over the time limit, Free League will end when the last battle that you are in ends.
- You cannot enter the League 15 minutes before it ends.
- Matching will end 8 minutes prior to the League's end.
- Matching will occur every 11 minutes during Free League.
- You will have a maximum of 8 matches in Free League and if you complete 8 battles, you cannot participate in the League regardless of time left. (You can battle 8 times in each time period.)
- The match is over when either Main Character dies or time runs out. When time runs out, the person with the highest Scores wins.
- If you are in a player home when a league match starts, you will automatically lose the match.
- If you are in a battle when a league match starts, you will automatically lose the match.
- Each Mercenary killed = 100 points
- Each Physical Attack = 1 point
- Each Magic Skill Attack = 2 points
Free League Battles Edit
- Time limit for each battle is 10 minutes.
- There will be a penalty which reduces HP every turn when you reach your 13th turn.
- You win if you kill the opponent's Main Character within the time limit.
- In the case of a tie, it will be counted a loss for both sides.
- If there's no matching opponent, you will play against a Doppelganger NPC.
- The Doppelganger NPC has identical skill mix of your available matching opponents.
- The battle with Doppelganger NPC won't affect your total competition score (only applied to division up/down.)
Mercenary Auto-Battle ModeEdit
- Auto-Battle mode can only be used during Free League. All mercenaries will battle automatically.
- The Main Character must be controlled manually during his/her turn in order for the mercenaries to auto-battle.
- You can enable Mercenary Auto-Battle Mode from the Free League interface window.
There are a total of 18 divisions in Free League.
|18||Lv 20 - 59||Div. 18 - 17|
|17||Lv 20 - 79||Div. 16 - 18|
|16||Lv 60 - 79||Div. 17 - 15|
|15||Lv 60 - 99||Div. 14 - 16|
|14||Lv 80 - 99||Div. 15 - 13|
|13||Lv 80 - 119||Div. 12 - 14|
|12||Lv 100 - 119||Div. 13 - 11|
|11||Lv 100 - 129||Div. 10 - 12|
|10||Lv 120 - 129||Div. 11 - 9|
|9||Lv 120 - 139||Div. 8 - 9|
|8||Lv 130 - 139||Div. 9 - 7|
|7||Lv 130 - 149||Div. 6 - 8|
|6||Lv 140 - 149||Div. 7 - 5|
|5||Lv 140 - 159||Div. 4 - 6|
|4||Lv 140 - 159||Div. 5 - 3|
|3||Lv 150 - 170||Div. 2 - 4|
|2||Lv 150 - 170||Div. 1 - 2|
|1||Lv 150 - 170||Div. 2 - Tier 0|
|Tier 0||Lv 150 - 170||Tier 0 - Div. 1|