Inventory is the place you keep your stuff.
The image above looks complex, but it's one of the places you'll be spending a lot of time.
- Character Information is on the top left.
- The actual Inventory window is the 10*9 grid of inventory slots to the right of the character information.
- Below the Character Information and Inventory are 4 Extra Inventory Bags (labeled Material Bag 1 - 4). The display of these can be toggle using the Open/Close Material Bag button (in the Inventory buttons at the bottom right of the Inventory window).
- Below the Extra Inventory Bags are the Quick Slots.
Inventory Window Edit
This is your main storage area for all the game items you get. You will find out soon that this can get cluttered quickly.
Tip: If any items in your inventory are twinkling, it means they were added since the last time you opened the inventory or logged on.
- Press Space or I to open the Inventory window.
- Only identical items can be stacked.
- Many item, such as potions, crafting materials and quest items, can stack up to 10,000 in a single stack.
- Equipment and weapons cannot stack, they have to be stored 1 per inventory slot.
Stacking/Unstacking Items Edit
- To stack multiple items of the same type, simply click a stack and then drag it on top of another stack.
- To unstack or divide stack of items, simply click a stack while holding down the Shift key and then drag it on top of another stack or to an empty inventory slot.
Deleting Items Edit
- To delete and item from your inventory, drag it to the Toss Item button (last of the Inventory buttons at the bottom right of the Inventory window).
Tip: If you try to destroy an item in your inventory and get an error message that the item can't be destroyed, try selling it to the hospital in any town.
Inventory Buttons Edit
Open All Boxes Edit
- See the box page for details.
Open/Close Material Bag Edit
- Toggles the display of the extra inventory bags.
Organize Bag Edit
- Clicking this button organizes/sorts your inventory.
Toss Item Edit
- Drag an item from your inventory to this button to delete it. You will get a Yes/No confirmation.