Sword Heroes can only attack one enemy at a time, but have a shield to defend themselves from their foes' attacks, unlike other Heroes. They are the only main class that can use a shield, which gives them excellent defense.
Wielding sword and shield, you are gifted with high defense and vitality. Your Flame Sword magic deals scorching damage to a single foe. A melee character cannot attack enemies in the air.
Basic Info Edit
- Flame Sword: Damage an enemy with a sword of flame.
- Break Down: Damage all enemies by shaking the ground. Casting Break Down on top of Chaos Wind will cast Destructive Wind.
- Guard Dispel: Remove Holy Guard from the enemies' front row.
- Dark Seed: Continuously damages an enemy with dark power. Casting Hex of Darkness on top of Dark Seed will cast Hell Flame.
- Deadly Strike: A strike of desperation while on the verge of death. The attack puts a strain on your Action Power, delaying your next turn.
- Counterattack: Grants a chance to return a certain amount of damage back to the opponent.
- Mana Burn: Decreases enemy's Magic Power and cause the same amount of damage to the enemy.
- Light Slash: Slashes the enemy with a sword of light.
Level 100 Upgrade Skill Edit
You must complete the Main Character level 100 Upgrade quest line to learn this skill.
- Chaos Edge: Damage an enemy with a blade of darkness. This magic deals additional damage to enemies under Seth's Will or Brutal Will.
Level 120 Upgrade Skills Edit
You can learn only one of these skills. These skills can only be learned after level 120 upgrade.
- Echo: Grants a chance to reflect magic effects back at the enemy.
- Quickening: Blesses allies with Valhalla's might, increasing Action Power in normal battles and speed in TBS.
- Shield Bash: Smashes an enemy with his shield, leaving it unable to act.
- Thunderbolt Slash: Smite the enemy (front row) with bolts of thunder.
- Marauder's Edge: Increases Attack Power and Multi-Hit Rate in swords of formation. Passive.
- Masquerade: Put on your mask to temporarily increase your Attack Power.