The Legions system was added to Atlantica online on Nov 19, 2014 with the Legion Patch.
The Legions are Diabolic, Shadow and Shaolin. Each legion has numerous mercenaries, Legion specific areas and legion specific NPCs. Legion Mercenaries are named Trainee XYZ, because there are, in many cases, also NPCs with the same name as the Mercenary. This makes it easy to tell the difference. Trainee XYZ is the mercenary and XYZ is the NPC.
General Info Edit
- Level up: Follows the same Exp table as the existing mercenaries up to Lv. 170.
- Upgrade: Legion mercenaries can be upgraded with a Upgrade Crystal/Jewel or an Atlas Ore.
- When a legion mercenary reaches a certain stage of upgrade, the pertinent mercenary will learn magic up to the designated level automatically.
- A legion mercenary can learn magic through Upgrade without using a Book.
- Secret Vial of Potential can't be used on legion mercenaries.
- Legion mercenaries' Skill Points and Skill Potential will be fixed at 0. The mercenaries can't obtain any extra points.
- Like the regular mercenaries, the legion mercenaries will receive bonus points upon leveling up. Also, they will be able to use a Growth Vial.
Legion Quests Edit
Legion Storage Edit
- Legion Storage (Alt+X) has been added for Legion mercenaries.
- You must earn Comrade Emblems to unlock Legion Storage Spaces, but after that, any unlocked Legion storage slots are free (vs. Merc Rooms that require a License).
- Speak to NPC Camaraderie (near Rome Gate) for daily quests to earn Comrade Emblems.