The Lucky Loot System has a chance to trigger when you successfully defeat a monster.
- The Lucky Loot System cannot be activated in TBS (so normal combat only).
- The Lucky Loot System cannot be activated by monsters who resurrect, or transform into a different monster upon death.
- Defeated monsters that trigger the Lucky Loot system will disappear 1 turn earlier, so you must be quick to loot. Normally you are allowed 4 turns to loot, Lucky Loot only allows 3 turns.
- Lucky Loot cannot be looted with Auto-Battle.
- Lucky Loot cannot be looted with a Search Robot, it must be looted by a Character.
- Lucky Loot can only be obtained by pressing x (Search All)
- To obtain Experience Gain Books or Gear from Lucky Loot, you must have at least 1 open Inventory slot or you will lose the Lucky Loot item.
10 Minute EXP Buff (Heartbeat Buff) Edit
If you miss the buff percentage when the buff flashes on the screen, check My Buff Effects > Experience, it will show "Heartbeat Buff Effect: X% (Xminutes left)" (e.g. Heartbeat Buff Effect: 200% (8m) ).Multiple buffs can apply and will stack (unless they are for the same percentage as a buff already in progress). It is not uncommon to have 4 minutes left on say, a 200% buff and get another 300% buff stacked on top, giving you a 500% buff for 4 minutes.The buff can be for these EXP percentages:
Experience Gain Books Edit
- Book of Experience (Adv) (10,000 EXP, no level limit)
- Ancient Book of Knowledge (5 mil EXP, Merc Only, no level limit)
- Ancient Book of Growth (50 mil EXP, Merc Only, minimum level 100)
- Possibly other EXP book types.
One weapon or piece of armor, based on level of mob. Can be +0 or higher.
The Lucky Loot system was added with the Mistress of the Blade patch on September 16, 2015.