instrument to strike two enemies in a line. Maestros cast damage over time magic. Maestros can equip light armor giving them higher vitality than staff. Maestros can use "Ravaging Melody" to reduce enemies' HP, attack power and defense.
Basic Info Edit
- Deadly Shot: A shot of desperation while on the verge of death. The attack puts a strain on your Action Power, delaying your next turn.
- Chaos Wind: Damage the enemies with a tornado (AoE). Casting Break Down on top of Chaos Wind will cast Destructive Wind.
- Ravaging Melody: Play ravaging melodies to take away enemies' Attack Power (AoE).
- Melody of Madness: Play a maddening tune, causing enemies to lose control.
- Elegy of Reprisal: Reduce the Action Power of the enemy that attacked you for a chance to weaken them.
- Up Tempo: Remove all negative magic effects on your allies and reset the Combo Count.
Level 100 Upgrade Skill Edit
You must complete the Main Character level 100 Upgrade quest line to learn this skill.
- Requiem: Soul disturbing melodies damage enemies. Deals severe damage if it is not dispelled in time.
Level 120 Upgrade Skills Edit
You can learn only one of these skills. These skills can only be learned after level 120 upgrade.
- Salvation: Removes continuous magic from allies. Restores a random amount of Health.
- Vampiric Thirst: Steal Health from the enemy during a basic attack. Passive. The activation rate depends on the skill level.
- Watchful Soul: A lost soul watches over the caster, allowing her to avoid more physical attacks.