Your foes may scoff at your low vitality and defensive level, but as a mage you have the ability to master a wide variety of spells. You can also equip and Orb, which increases your Attack Power and Intelligence. In your later levels, you truly become a force to be reckoned with. You replenish your allies' vitality with Blessing of Life magic, and learn the powerful Brutal Will spell to increase your mercenaries' attack power.
Basic Info Edit
- Brutal Will: Increase your team's Accuracy and Multi-Hit rate. Allies will automatically attack enemies.
- Hex of Darkness: Damage an enemy with dark power.
- Blessing of Life: Heal your team by surrounding them with the power of life.
- Noble Sacrifice: Heal your team by sacrificing yourself. The character who uses this ability will die. Note: this is a stupid skill to take as a mage, since your main dying loses the battle. I don't get why this is even available.
- Guard Dispel: Remove Holy Guard from the enemies' front row.
- Evanescent Scud: Damage the enemy with many lights (AoE). Casting Evanescent Scud on top of Destructive Wind casts Bursting Beam.
- Mana Shield: Restores Health when attacked. Passive.
- Meditation: Restores a bit of your Action Power each turn and speeds up your cooldown.
- Quantum Leap: Controls the flow of time and space to restore your allies' cooldown and Magic Points.
Level 100 Upgrade Skill Edit
You must complete the Main Character level 100 Upgrade quest line to learn this skill.
Level 120 Upgrade Skills Edit
You can learn only one of these skills. These skills can only be learned after level 120 upgrade.
- Princess' Order: Increases ranged mercenaries' Defense and recovers Health every turn. Passive.
- Healing: Heal your team by surrounding them with the power of life.
- Mana Trap: Drains Magic Power over time (AoE). Casting Mana Trap on Brutal Will or Seth's Will triggers Mind Breaker, destroying the will spell.
- Blazing Earth: Lowers nearby melee enemies' Vitality by raising the temperature of the atmosphere (AoE).
- Beating Sun: Seals the enemy's magic with the blazing savanna sun. Passive.
- Aquatic Barrier: The magnanimous protection of the goddess falls upon the main character, increasing Magic Defense and Health.
- Star Spite: The stars avenge you by damaging the enemies who attack you. Passive.