Notes On Patch Update [Aug. 13] Edit
- Aug. 13 2008
Dear Atlantica Online Players,
The new patch for Atlantica being updated onto the game’s server today, Aug. 13, at 6 p.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT), will take the game offline for approximately one hour. When the game resumes, you will find some changes in Atlantica. Your comments drove some of these changes, and we hope you will continue to play the game and offer yet more feedback so that we can further improve Atlantica.
Please note these modifications:
- Magic skills that target specific character types (Shattered Sword, Royal Signet, etc.) no longer affect characters not of that type.
- The casting distance skills that target specific character types have been increased to 3 rows, instead of just 2 rows.
- The drop rate of the Brutal Will skill book has been returned to normal. (Mercenaries affected by this skill will have increased attack power and combo rate.They will automatically attack enemies every turn.)
Free Leagues Edit
- For Free League participants, random characters will be selected as bonus characters.So if a player attacks these characters using magic and physical power, there will be positive outcomes for the player.
- The schedule of the Free Leagues has been changed:
- 7-Character Leagues: 12 a.m., 8 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m., and 8 p.m.(a total of 5 leagues; all times PDT). For the 7-Character Leagues, equipment ranking is limited to +2 for just the 12 p.m. league and capacity limit depends on the opponent’s level.
- 9-Character Leagues: 2 a.m., 6 a.m., 10 a.m., 2 p.m., 6 p.m., and 10 p.m. PDT (a total of 6 leagues).
- The Stamina icon has changed.
- If a player has Stamina points remaining, a maximum of 20 Stamina points for players Level 50 and below and a maximum of 10 Stamina points for players Level 51 and above will carry over to the next day at 6 a.m. PDT every day. (Stamina resets every day at 6 a.m. PDT.)
- A player at Level 50 and above will regenerate 1 Stamina point every 10 minutes that the player is not in battle with monsters.
- A player can earn 1 Stamina point by responding to a help request, sending a gift to a beginner, and sharing information.This type of point recovery will be limited to 5 times per day per method (total 15 times).
Due to the response to the Stamina system, we are working to refine and improve this system, taking into consideration your feedback.And we do hope you will continue to offer comments so that we can make further enhancements to this system.
- The minimum bet amount for a challenge has been adjusted to 100 gold.
- Hellish Fairy and Xiyu Shaman’s skills have increased.
- The attack power of a common monster from Ruins of the Yellow River has increased by a small amount.
- Ashen Crystals have been added to the drop items list of Crab Soldier in Sea King’s Palace. (There is a quest involving getting the basic information on this monster.)
- The physical strength of the Mohenjodaro monsters has dropped a little, but their attack power has increased.
- A player can only use one Scroll of Mana Drain per turn.
- Other scrolls can be used multiple times for each turn as before.
- Stats for all equipment have been increased by a small amount.
- Book: Brutal Will has been added to every equipment box and book box, according to each player’s level.
- There will be an announcement window during the bonus time period.
Thank you again for taking part in this process to improve Atlantica, and we look forward to your continued play and feedback contributing to further improvements to the game.
Again, the game will be unavailable today, Aug. 13, from 6 p.m. PDT to approximately 7 p.m. PDT. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Atlantica Team