Patch 7.04, titled The Age of Revolution (or Evolution: The Beginning in Korea), is a game patch released on February 18th, 2009.
New hero classesEdit
- The Musician, armed with a guitar and light armor, can play music to strike two enemies in a line.
- The Musician's Ravaging Melody skill helps players' attack by decreasing enemies' attack power, defense and health.
- The power saw-wielding Maniac can attack enemies in a row.
- The Maniac's Storm Blast skill causes severe damage and lowers enemies' might.
- The Maniac can only be created after another hero class has reached character level 100.
- The Elementalist is a new grade B mercenary, and when upgraded becomes Pocahontas.
- The Elementalist can be recruited from [Wise Orenda] near the Eternal Ravine in North America. Players must be at least character level 100 to take on this quest chain.
Mercenary lease systemEdit
- Players can now lease up to two mercenaries for free leagues, from [Proximo] in Rome, near the Plaza fountain.
- When leasing mercenaries, can give them all skills for a set fee.
New hero skillsEdit
- Chaos Edge − Damages an enemy with a blade of darkness; enemies who are affected by Brutal Will or Seth's Will take additional damage.
- Warrior's Rage − Overpowers enemies in a burst of rage.
- Flame Spear − Cause severe damage in a cross pattern.
- Devastation Shell − Devastates enemy formations with a deadly cannonball.
- Scorching Bullets − Burns enemies with scorching bullets; enemies who are affected by Deep Insight or Smoke Bomb take additional damage.
- Arrow Cascade − Strikes enemies with a volley of arrows.
- Flame Blow − Burns enemies with a scorching flame.
- [Wild Cat] in Rome will exchange grade ten equipment of level 70 or higher for higher level equipment of grade seven or higher.
- A Oriharukon enhance stone is required for the exchange.
New quest chainsEdit
Jiuzhaigou Ghost TownEdit
- A new dungeon for the main quest chain, Jiuzhaigou Ghost Town has been added for heroes of at least character level 115.
- To begin the quest chain, players must go to [Wuma] near Chang An.
Lijiang Women's VillageEdit
- This main quest chain for heroes of at least character level 108 starts with [Cheng-Lin] located southwest of Central Asia.
Sea of Clouds TowerEdit
- This hero upgrade quest chain for heroes of at least character level 100 has been added so that players' heroes can learn a hero-only skill.
- This quest chain can be obtained through NPC Monk Dingxian.
Human Heritage IEdit
- This side quest for heroes of at least character level 65 in the Valley of the Kings is to help the [Dispatcher Francis], located near Cairo.
Additional quest chainsEdit
- Sima Quan's Greeting quest chain has been added for heroos of at least character level 20. This quest chain must be completed to advance past character level 20.
- [Chu Lian] and [Tai Hua Gong] quest chains have been added.
- [Dispatcher Hughes] quests have been added.
- Lost Saqqaq Tribe has been added for character level 98 and higher heroes.
- The title of Terminator has been added from [Thalia].
- [Mystery Acong] has been added in front of Rome.
- Smoked Salmon (from the item mall) is used to exchange various items from [Mystery Acong]. Heroes of at least character level 70 can exchange Smoked Salmon only once.
- Alcatraz Prison is a seven character nation dungeon located near Vancouver and is now available to anyone with the [Key of Alcatraz]. The King who controls Vancouver will receive the key in their mailbox.
- The rewards for this dungeon include the [Prison Officer's Safe], from which the rare [Officer's Shotgun] can be obtained.
Valley of OblivionEdit
- Valley of Oblivion is a guild dungeon in North America and can be activated with a [Cube of Amnesia], which can be purchased from [Pointry] with guild points.
- The rewards for this dungeon include the [Evil Protector's Box], from which Elementalist quest items and the rare [Storm Bringer] can be obtained.
- To enter the Eternal Ravine, players must first obtain the [Cube Shard] from the monsters in the Room of Cubes sub-dungeon in the Valley of Oblivion.
Sealed Tower of DarknessEdit
- Sealed Tower of Darkness is an individual dungeon for heroes of at least character level 101 and must be activated with the [Sealed Black Key], obtained from [Pointry] with battle points.
- The dungeon is connected to other dungeons, so when players kill a boss, they can obtain a key for another dungeon.
- The rewards include [Nosferatu's Equipment Box].
- A hero's birthday can be found in My Info -> Character -> D.O.B.
- A birthday notice mail will be sent 15 days, seven days and one day before, as well as on the day of a hero's birthday.
- [Birthday Acong] near Bordeaux will give players a [Gift Box] on the day before and on the day of the hero's birthday.
- All characters including the hero and mercenaries will automatically level up to the next character level on the hero's birthday.
Player versus playerEdit
- All monetary rewards have been doubled.
- Lower division experience book rewards have been increased.
- The reward for participating in a weekly championship has been increased to [Atlantis Silver Coin]×1.
- Rewards for observers have been added.
- Turn time limit has been reduced from 30 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Nations can now gain experience points to level up.
- Only nations above level five may use King's Judgment.
- Nations now have a nation warehouse. Storage size will depend on the nation level. The warehouse can be accessed from [Caesar].
- Guild and town quests now yield more experience and guild points. New types of quest have been added.
- Manager's scrolls can be used up to five times in a day.
- When a hero below character level 30 sends mail, they will expend 50% will. This does not apply to friend/guild/mentor/referrer mails.
- View your referrals from a new menu accessible via Community -> Referrer.
- When a friend levels up beyond character level 50, players will gain additional experience for up to an hour (previously it was ten minutes).
- Referrals will no longer give points upon referee registration; points are given one the referee reaches character level 30.
- New medicines can now be crafted − [Alchemist's Stone], [Origin of Darkness] and [Jiuyodian].
- A new tool, [Enriched Adamantium Ingot], can now be crafted.
- Skill books for the Maniac's and Musician's magic skills can now be crafted.
- Level 113 equipment, Phoenix's equipment, has been added.
- Players will now receive a message with how many boxes they can open for the remainder of the day after every ten box uses. Note that trading a book with [Goncourt] counts as a box use.
- Licenses and skill books have been deleted from the [Mercenary's Wooden Box], [Mercenary's Bronze Box] and [Mercenary's Steel Box].
- The items that guard towers and generators in guild and nation dungeons has been modified to match the mini boss items in that dungeon.
- Debuff books from guild and nation dungeons including Tower of Babel, Ghost Ship of the Caribbean, and Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huangdi have had their expiration times removed.
- The [Immortal Heart] requirement for the Dark Archer quest has been reduced.
- Scroll of confusion has had its casting time increased to 3 turns.
- Heroes must be at lest character level 20 to use [De Mere]'s equipment box roulette.
- A maximum of 50,000 elements can be obtained when dismantling equipment.
- Players can now receive [Flame Element]s instead of [Sea Element]s when dismantling Depraved equipment.
- Quest items now have a Q mark on their icon.
- [Disguised Tlaltecuhtli]'s skill has been changed from Magic Defense to Resurrect.
- [Bewitching Succubus Queen]'s skill has been changed: Temptation seduces enemies to stop attacking.
- [Davy Jones' True Form] and [Incarnation of Davy Jones] have been changed to have their attack based on the number of monsters surrounding them.
- Yggdrasil 2F monsters' basic attack has increased.
- [Yggdrasil Seal] and [Yggdrasil Red Seal]'s critical attack has increased.
- [Sedna]'s maximum health points and magic defense have been decreased while her basic attack has increased.
- [Giustiniani]'s skill has been changed and his maximum health points have been decreased.
- Marksburg Castle's Great Sorceress' skill has been changed.
- The mercenary room has been increased from ten slots to a maximum of 20.
- The extended material bag limit has been increased to hold four rows instead of two, and the interface has been adjusted.
- [Blessing Potion]s and [Auto-Search License]s can be turned on and off by going to My Info -> Character > Effect and toggling Effect Status. However, the duration time will keep running.
- Players can now turn passive magic on or off by going to My Info > Skills > Magic.
- Vancouver has been added to North America.
- New York and Vancouver are now up for bidding.
- New battle maps have been added in the southern area of Northeast Asia and Valley of Oblivion near North America.
- Rome now has a library located near the gate, where [Shakespeare] stays.
- Plaza of the Dead, Frozen Adlivun, Terrace of Light, and Terrace of Darkness maps have been improved.
- Central Asia outdoors has been updated.
- The mount book is accessible through Game Info -> Mount Book.
- Mounts can now be stored in the mount book, just like the warehouse.
- There is a service fee of 100,000 gold per mount stored.
- Storing mounts will generate collection points every day.
- Players can use collection points to purchase items from [Pointry].
General changes and bug fixesEdit
- Three new hair styles have been added: long wave, afro and rasta.
- Players can now send mail in bulk to their nation, guild, and friends for a fixed price (500,000 for nations, 100,000 for guilds, and 50,000 for friends).
- The launcher has been updated.
- Betting limits have been increased by five times.
- The number of items a player can sell in the market increases when the hero reaches character level 90, and every ten levels thereafter.
- Players can now choose to hide their weapon.
- The challenge button will no longer flash while in combat.
- My store categories are now alphabetized.
- The experience obtained window while in a party has been modified.
- Quiz room management is now implemented.
- The trading post system has been added: each town's trading post now buys and sells regional products. Prices will fluctuate based on the availability of products. Players must buy the [Trade Permission] item from the market for a fixed price before they can buy and sell regional products.
- Game engine updated to significantly improve performance, particularly during extended play.
- Melee mercenary damage in free league reduced significantly.
- Character model for [Maximus] changed to the model for new NPC [Proximo].
- New character model for [Mehmed II].
- Nations can acquire experience but cannot gain any nation levels.
- Some players cannot craft helmets any more. Experience is retained, but the skill is unlearned and cannot be relearned.