Ready, aim, fire! The bullets from your gun tear through the enemy defenses, hitting an entire column of foes. The enemy in front absorbs most of the damage, but you can increase your attack power by equipping special bullets. Vitality is reasonably high as a long range mercenary. When you need to deal that extra bit of damage, call on your Wild Shot magic.
- They can directly attack flying mobs without having to wait for their magic skills.
- Since they can hit one entire column at a time, it's very easy for Gun Mains to stun enemies in PvP.
- They have very low magic defense, low defense in general, and mediocre ranged attack power. Although its total damage, if attacking whole column makes it up for its low single-target damage output.
- They are more specialized than other Mains. They’re built for stunning and need to be defended by strong front-line mercenaries.
Basic Info Edit
- Wild Shot: Fires magic-charged bullets at the enemy. Deals random damage.
- Deadly Shot: A shot of desperation while on the verge of death. The attack puts a strain on your Action Power, delaying your next turn.
- Chaos Wind: Damage the enemies with a tornado (AoE). Casting Break Down on top of Chaos Wind will cast Destructive Wind.
- Aftershock: Grants a chance to attack again if you fail a Multi-Hit.
- Deadeye: Grants a chance to reduce the opponent's Defense and Magic Defense during an attack.
Level 100 Upgrade Skill Edit
You must complete the Main Character level 100 Upgrade quest line to learn this skill.
- Scorching Bullets: Flaming bullets scorch the enemy. Cast over Prophet magic, Deep Insight and Smoke Bomb for extra damage.
Level 120 Upgrade Skills Edit
You can learn only one of these skills. These skills can only be learned after level 120 upgrade.
- Summon Machine: Summons a machine to help you battle. You can summon up to 3, but you can't summon while under effect of Holy Guard.
- Shooting Stance: Gets in shooting stance so that you can damage an enemy drastically on your next turn.
- Steady Stance: Increases the caster's Multi-Hit rate and Attack Power. Passive.
- Camaraderie: With his camaraderie, he shares his damage with other allies and decreases the Combo Count.