You can view all Towns from Game Info > Towns. The ones that are shadowed are towns you have not yet visited. You can travel to any town you have previously visited via teleportation or travel from town to town using the Travel Agency town facility in exchange for gold and will.
Certain game features are only accessible through towns, view the town info menu, as shown in the following list.
- Bank − Store gold.
- Barter Shop − Trade elements for various items.
- Guild Office − Various guild facilities.
- Hospital − Buy medicines, sell unneeded items, heal and revive mercenaries.
- Market − Buy and sell items on the global market.
- Town Hall − Various town management facilities.
- Trading Post − Trade regional products between towns.
- Training Center − Earn guild points by battling a series of increasingly difficult monsters.
- Travel Agency − Travel between towns.
Rome, as the capital city, has certain amenities that other towns do not have.
Most towns can be controlled by a guild through bidding with Guild Points. Town bidding is open whenever the date of town control has ceased. The control of the town will be given to the guild 24 hours after the highest bid is made. If a higher bid is made during the duration, the counter for the 24 hours wait is restarted.
A town ownership will give the controlling guild an upkeep of tax and Guild Points every month (or one day RL).
- Adjusting Tax Rate