The daughter of one of the richest men of the region, she has freely scampered through the halls of the Shaolin Temple her entire life, thanks to her father's hefty monthly offerings. She's bubbly, friendly and likable, though she's a bit too obsesses with her appearance. She believes money can solve all the world's ills. She's proficient with the gun her father gave her as a gift when she was a child.
You can have up to 1 of this mercenary.
Bai Xian is one of the best gun mercenaries in the game, overshadowed only by the Patriot, Sheriff and arguably Trainee Shao Xian due to their utility skills. While lacking said utility skills, Bai Xian does the most damage of all gun mercenaries. Combined with her high potential for stunning opponents, her damage output make her a killing machine on par with the Tarkan.
She has great damage output, and her Immortal Lightning passive adds above average stun potential to your formation's basic attacks, which makes her formidable in PvP. Sadly, Luohan's Wisdom can be risky to exploit due to her low defenses, which Dharma Mantra can mitigate, but not by much. It should be pointed out that Luohan's Wisdom does *not* activate from the Patriot's Camaraderie, she has to take damage herself.
The fact that she is grade B and uses Dragon Soul Jewels instead of Multi-Hued Soul Jewels for her upgrades make her OP in terms of cost for damage. However, like any other Legion mercenary, she requires many more Soul Stones and Jewels than an average grade B mercenary.
Basic Attack Edit
- Trainee Bai Xian is not recruitable via a quest.
- Summoning Book: Bai Xian is the Sealed Orb for summoning the Trainee Bai Xian mercenary. You can use it at Main Character level 1. You might find it on the Market.
- She was available as a reward from the Traveling Theater and Cinco de Mayo event.
- She was made available from the Legion attendance event in November - December 2014.
- She was later made available in an Item Mall merc pouch event.
|Trainee Bai Xian||1||None||167||254||384||202||240||395|
|Bai Xian I||20||200 Dragon Soul Crystal||179||284||432||230||392||395|
|Bai Xian II||50||400 Dragon Soul Crystal||200||310||476||267||510||405|
|Bai Xian||80||50 Dragon Soul Jewel||219||335||565||282||684||410|
|Bai Xian (Hero I)||100||100 Dragon Soul Jewel||234||357||650||300||750||420|
|Bai Xian (Hero II)||120||200 Dragon Soul Jewel||243||361||704||333||985||425|
|Bai Xian (Hero III)||130||300 Dragon Soul Jewel||251||404||759||352||1150||430|
|Bai Xian (Hero IV)||140||400 Dragon Soul Jewel||261||423||822||376||1221||435|
|Bai Xian (Hero V)||150||400 Dragon Soul Jewel||313||507||986||451||1523||440|
|Bai Xian (Hero VI)||160||400 Dragon Soul Jewel||375||609||1183||541||1744||445|
Legion mercenaries' skills automatically appear and increase level as the mercenary upgrades.
Fills your weapon with lightning to deal shock to enemies. This skill has a chance to Stun with physical attack (only stuns front row target).
Skill Levels Edit
- After the level 100 upgrade, this skill is added at level 25:
- After the level 120 upgrade, this skill is at level 30.
- After the level 130 upgrade, this skill is at level 35:
- After the level 140 upgrade, this skill is at level 40: -3024 Piercing Damage, Stun
- After the level 150 upgrade, this skill is at level 40: -3758 Piercing Damage, Stun
- After the level 160 upgrade, this skill is at level 50: -4590 Piercing Damage, Stun
Skill Levels Edit
- At Merc level 1, this skill is at level 10.
- After the level 20 upgrade, this skill is at level 15.
- After the level 50 upgrade, this skill is at level 20.
- After the level 80 upgrade, this skill is at level 25:
- After the level 100 upgrade, this skill is at level 30:
- After the level 120 upgrade, this skill is at level 35.
- After the level 130 upgrade, this skill is at level 40:
- After the level 140 upgrade, this skill is at level 45: +928 Attack Power, +44 Multi-Hit
- After the level 150 upgrade, this skill is at level 50: +1234 Attack Power, +54 Multi-Hit
- After the level 160 upgrade, this skill is at level 60: +1845 Attack Power, +71 Multi-Hit