Guangmo was Shen Hong's sweetheart until Shen Hong's father sold her to the palace. When Guangmo discovered that Shen Hong had disappeared from the palace in a flurry of controversy, he killed her father and became a fugitive. He searched frantically for Shen Hong and finally found her with the Diabolic. He joined to be near her but was shocked at how different she had become. He lives every day in the hopes that she will return to her old self.
You can have up to 1 of this mercenary.
At first he may not seem like much, but Trainee Guangmo can be a great addition to formations in need of a cheap damage enabler.
Blood of Asura is an AoE attack that reduces Defense and Magic Defense on targets, allowing other characters to deal more damage; Seal of Evil, the Diabolic Legion's skill, add a chance that a physical attack reduces the target's Health and Attack.
His low rank means that he can be upgraded as soon as possible, and he hs impressive Defense in comparison. Sadly his damage imput is pretty low, meaning that most of the time he will be relegated to pure support, and can be replaced for stronger mercenaries on higher levels.
Basic Attack Edit
- You can start the Recruit Guangmo (Quest) quest chain at Level 120 through Guangmo in the External Patrol Area.
- Summoning Book: Guangmo is the Sealed Orb for summoning Trainee Guangmo. You can use it at Main Character level 1. You might find it on the Market.
- Trainee Guangmo could be obtained randomly from a Diabolic box during the Diabolic Events that introduced the Diabolic Legion.
|Guangmo I||20||200 Ashen Crystal||326||340||250||362||551||325|
|Guangmo II||50||400 Ashen Crystal||362||372||260||393||672||340|
|Guangmo||80||50 Ashen Jewel||414||405||275||430||816||355|
|Guangmo (Hero I)||100||100 Ashen Jewel||481||437||295||467||973||370|
|Guangmo (Hero II)||120||200 Ashen Jewel||565||469||330||507||1151||385|
|Guangmo (Hero III)||130||300 Ashen Jewel||670||500||370||550||1361||400|
|Guangmo (Hero IV)||140||400 Ashen Jewel||794||533||414||596||1619||415|
|Guangmo (Hero V)||150||400 Ashen Jewel||940||570||463||647||1938||430|
|Guangmo (Hero VI)||160||400 Ashen Jewel||1128||684||555||776||2275||430|
Legion mercenaries' skills automatically appear and increase level as the mercenary upgrades.
Skill Levels Edit
- At Merc level 1, this skill is at level 10: -190 Defense, -23 Magic Defense, -34 Health
- After the level 20 upgrade, this skill is at level 15
- After the level 50 upgrade, this skill is at level 20: -504 Defense, -75 Magic Defense, -131 Health
- After the level 80 upgrade, this skill is at level 25: -730 Defense, -113 Magic Defense, -210 Health
- After the level 100 upgrade, this skill is at level 30: -1025 Defense, -154 Magic Defense, -285 Health
- After the level 120 upgrade, this skill is at level 35
- After the level 130 upgrade, this skill is at level 40
- After the level 140 upgrade, this skill is at level 45
- After the level 150 upgrade, this skill is at level 50: -3150 Defense, -382 Magic Defense, -850 Health
Enemies hit with the physical attack of Seal of Evil are cursed. Health and Attack Power are reduced with every turn while the curse is active. This is the basic skill of the Diabolic Legion, that all Diabolic members have.